iPod Cannot Be Ejected

I left my iPod Shuffle connected for few hours, then I enabled the Disk-mode and replaced the current songs but then I couldn't eject it using iTunes as it gave me a message:
The iPod cannot be ejected because it contains files that are in use by another application.
I closed iTunes and tried to Safely Remove Hardware but couldn't do that either as it gave me another (yet similar) message:
The device ‘Generic Volume’ cannot be stopped right now. Try stopping the device again later.
Of course I wasn't using the device but something was wrong.

Tried to find a solution quickly, but couldn't, so I decided to restore my iPod Shuffle to its Factory Settings. I did restore it and had to transfer the songs again but it finally is working properly and as it's supposed to, no thanks to Apple's support (which directed me only to Apple's Discussion Boards).

Comments

Popular Posts