The World Is Flat

I strongly believe that the world we're living in today is flat. Yes, I believe it is flat. It's very flat.

I hate arguing with people. The other day, I've been drawn into an argument about flatness of the world, and the person chatting with me thinks it's flat! That person refused to believe such a given information that planet Earth cannot be flat, and there are many indisputable proves. I mean we're living in a world of satellites and such, and you can see the proof by yourself so easily. That person thought I'm the ignorant one between the two of us, that I'm the one with my head up my ass. I guess I'd rather keep my head up my ass then, since people celebrate ignorance nowadays instead of knowledge, science and hard evidence.

I'm not pissed about this particular argument. I'm just tired of all the shit I hear all day everyday. I'm tired of ignorance and superficiality.

I see dumb people T-shirtIt's pointless to argue with close-minded people. I truly believe that most of us are going straight to hell, faster than the speed of light, for our ignorance, negligence and wasting the gift of the human brain. I mean "TV is gooder then books", isn't it? People would rather learn from a fictional film rather than reading good books. I love films with all my heart, but they aren't written by scientists and it's just a fiction written by shallow minds for your pleasure. It's sex, drugs and violence. Show me the titties, right? Who gives a rat's ass about artsy fartsy films anyway! I guess I was wrong after all to choose loving art, correct? Let's sit together and watch MTV. MTV rules, right?

Whenever someone starts with a little intelligent thought for discussion, they get a reply like: "Dude, get yourself a girlfriend." I mean sex is everything on today's American young minds. Oops, did I offend you for stating simple truths? Shouldn't you label me Anti-American or something?

One guy suggested to me burning all the books in the world and going digital video! What a bright idea! I should have used the word "cool!" I can stand intelligent conversations and arguments about paper and such, but I didn't see anyone helping us growing back trees. Some people can care so much about their pets, but won't shed a tear for the killing of other human beings.

Crash (2004) was a big disappointment to many, because it touches on sensitive issue that no one want to talk about. You don't want to discover your true self nor improve on it, do you? You do??? Well, aren't you just saying that? Are you sure? Well show me what you're going to do about it.

“Ignorance, that we deal with, with everyday people. 'Cause they don't know. People think they know, but you don't know. I thought I knew, but I didn't know.” ~Lila Lipscomb in Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004)


TV

On the subject of being right, knowing I'm an INTP person, I'll repost step #9 of Iganokami's Guide to the INTP Mate:
The words "you always think you are right!!" are the LAST words an INTP wants to hear from their mate. The INTP wants debate! Wants intellectual stimulation!


Note for Dummies:
No, I do not think that the world is physically flat. Earth is a planet.

Comments

Popular Posts