I'm Lucky



I asked you GOD for love and respect, and you send me the best human beings to know on mother Earth, so thank you. The fact that there are people out there thinking about me, even for few minutes or seconds, gives me much power and will to live and achieve my dreams. So help me GOD in appreciating all this, and help me remember that MJ's nothing without my friends.

Don't wanna waste time on anything else except contributing a tiny little bit back to the world. While at times I'm so certain about my purpose, there comes those other times, where I can't think at all. Makes me think what's so wrong with me, how do I get out of this, with emotional issues so tightly chocking me not to trust anyone, and my fears.. oh the fears.

Yet if I don't live to see 26, that's cool, for darkness does make sense, with so much beauty in this world, and the love, heart, body, mind and soul. It's been a blast and I am grateful for most of it, if not all.

MJ, Dec 5th, 2:48am, 2006 CE
© Photograph by smurfie_77.

Comments

Popular Posts