Friends

Where I come from, friends accept each other.

Where I come from, friends care to listen and allow each other to talk freely.

Where I come from, friends don't try to change one another.

Where I come from, friends care when one decides to grow.

Where I come from, friends grow up together, and get wiser together.

Where I come from, friends wish all the best to each other.

Where I come from, friends feel safe with each other, and not fear.

Where I come from, friends would do anything for each other.

Where I come from, friends are humble, real and genuine, and they don't bullshit about being interested if they're not.

Where I come from, friends love each other for what we are, and what we want to be. Far beyond our physical bodies.

Where I come from, friends appreciate each other.

Where I come from, friends create harmony between them, because they always bit on the good intentions of each other.

Where I come from, friends care about what we do along with what we say.

Where I come from, friends talk about the universe and how amazing it is, or whatever name you like to call it.

Where I come from, friends don't mind it one bit when we are being ourselves, and talking about what's important to us.

Where I come from, friends have these rules between them that no matter what happens, they stick to them because everything in life works according to beautiful systematic equations and universal laws, that we just know that we have to respect and show respect to each other.

Where I come from, friends decide on stuff, and they commit to them, and move on and come to middle grounds between them.

Where I come from, friends would do so much and give so much for each other.

Where I come from, friends create pleasant experiences for themselves and for each other, and joy and happiness and all them good things some of us humans really like.

Where I come from, friends are always honest to each other.

Where I come from, friends avoid the things that cause hurting to one another, so much so, that they feel the hurt they're causing.

Where I come from, friends don't say so many things they like, when it confuses one another.

Where I come from, friends work on understanding each other.

Where I come from, friends work on exploring each other.

Where I come from, friends give each other the chance to be nakedly, honestly and truthfully who they are.

Where I come from, friends might repeatedly ask for that chance to get to know one another. they even spell it out clearly few times.

Where I come from, friends focus on what's important

Where I come from, friends show love and act out of love, more so every day.

Where I come from, friends can draw back when their help keep sounding sometimes like it's not welcomed, even though their techniques work so well on everyone else and especially themselves.

Where I come from, friends like motivating each other and being motivated.

Where I come from, friends help each other being themselves more, and love each other for who they are.

Where I come from, friends build memories together, and memories are key. Some interesting friendships include writing them things down just so they save the memory.

Where I come from, friends forgive the hurt after hurt that they get, and they thank you for the gifts you sent.

Where I come from, friends don't blame you and they don't tell you to change, and instead they give you more chances to be true to yourself and one another.

Where I come from, friends actually like it what the other have to say, if they ever talk, and they give them all the time in the world as they deserve.

Where I come from, friends don't touch on sacred things which are so important to one another.

Where I come from, friends don't mean to hurt one another, and they put down on paper all the things that can cause any hurt, even remotely, because they just don't wanna go there.

Where I come from, friends say they like things when they like things.

Where I come from, friends are important to keep and appreciate.

Where I come from, friends work on getting themselves healthier and more focused and clear and whatever it takes just to be there for one another.

Where I come from, friends know about the problems of one another, and they feel them, and send them all the positive thoughts and energy there ever is available within their power.

Where I come from, friends mean a lot of things, and it is something of great importance to me.

What I did today, is I chose three people again to make them happy by simply being me and shining and being with them. As usual, they value me so much and they know just how beautiful it is being in my humble presence.

I talked to them about what's important to me, and my ideas and thoughts and beliefs and they did the same. We ate lovely food, thanked our GOD for all this bliss that we have and each other, and thanked each other for being ourselves.

I had another great day, and did my job of getting more people happy, and excited and motivated. I even touched lived of a stranger, and I loved it all. I smiled a lot and smiling now for just thinking and remembering all that.

We all had our troubles, and after listening, we got over ourselves, and helped each other, and together created lovely experience.

We grow up together one step forward today.

~MJ, Mar. 16th, 2007 CE

Comments

Popular Posts