How Am I?

I'm doing alright.

I'm doing lots of stuff that I needed to do for a long long time.

I'm waking up more to my reality, and I have changed much in these few months.

I'm doing what I love to do. Doing more than I used to talk before.

I'm getting closer to GOD. I'm so much happier now. Truly happy.

I don't bother myself with many things.

I'm not in a hurry to respond to messages and e-mails, etc... I take my time, and respond days later.

I'm discovering myself more, finding out the reasons why I do things and why I used to behave in this way and that way. I'm discovering the truth to how to live my life fully.

I have purpose now. And nothing's going to stop me except death.

I am writing more now, and might write another film script!

I'm finding the joy that I wanted all my life. The unconditional love. The real respect. The credit. The extraordinary way of living. The contentedness. The oneness. The fullfillment. The coan.

I'm loving every moment of this life.

I'm thankful for so many things. Thankful for having you to share this with you.

Comments

Popular Posts